NLC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for Mining Sirdar Vacancies
NLC Recruitment Exam 2019: Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited has currently issued a notification. In which for recruitment of mining sirdar posts. There is a total of 12 vacancies for this post. Total of 12 vacancies has to be filled. For this, eligible candidates can fill the online form. The opening date for filling the online form is 02/09/2019 and the last date is 23/09/2019. The process of filling the form is online. Candidates can apply through online medium. Applicants should go to the official website of NLC and read the information thoroughly for this. After this apply the online form.
NLC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
Candidates should have completed the following academic qualifications like matriculation or equivalent/diploma in mining from a recognized board or university. The age limit of the candidates to apply for this Neyveli Lignite Corporation recruitment should not be more than 30 years. Selection will be based on written examination. The selected candidates will initially be posted at Talabira Mines in Odisha. GOOD LUCK!
|Advertise number||Advt. No. 03/ 2019|
|Name of organization||Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited|
|post name||Mining Sirdar|
|total number of post||12|
|salary||RS-23000 -3% -950000|
|Online registration start date||02/09/2019|
|Online registration deadline||23/09/2019|
|Type of job||central government|
|Selection process||written exam|
number of vacancies and reservation post
1. Matriculation or equivalent examination from any recognized board examination;
2. Possession of a valid certificate of mining chieftaincy issued by the Director-General of India Mine safety.
3. Possession of a valid first-aid certificate;
4. Possession of valid gas test certificate.
1. Mining (OR) Diploma of minimum 3 years duration in Mining and Mining Surveying From a recognized institution;
Age limit: [As on- 01/07/2019]
|UR& EWS||30 Years|
place of posting:- Talabira mines in Odisha state.
1. The candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 300 / – will have to be paid
Available through e-payment, using State Bank Collect facility.
2. Candidates belonging to SC / ST and Ex-servicemen categories are exempted
Payment of application fee.
fee payment method:-
Candidates can pay the fee through online mode (e-payment) using the State Bank Collect facility available in the official website of NLC.
Official Notification: click here
Official website: click here